Saturday, December 22, 2012

Kickstarting LETTERS FROM HEAVEN off to SUCCESS!

I recently launched a Kickstarter Project to take my book further than the "Ebook" format (which I can do and am doing on my own). Until you have to do it, you have no idea what it takes to, not only get your book written and published, but to make it a Success! I have all the faith and confidence in the world that my book will be exactly that: SUCCESSFUL! But, even successful people have; oftentimes, needed a little help along the way to their success.

I come to you as my Family, Friends, and Acquaintances to ask your help in taking LETTERS FROM HEAVEN to the next level...and the NEXT! 


On a $10,000 Credit Card donation from a "Friend," The Shack (a self-published Christian Fiction Novel) went on to be on the NY Times Bestseller's List and earn the author, William P. Young, $3.5 million dollars (by now, even MORE!). It all started with a "Friend," a Donation & Determination...and the rest is history!

I can only imagine that this friend is one happy guy today, and wealthier for his Faith in his Friend.

I'm hoping that you will come on board as my Friend and help me to SUCCEED at the Kickstarter Project, and know that the success of one is the success of all...as we all believe in Paying It Forward!
 

You can check out my Letters From Heaven Kickstarter Project at: http://kck.st/1017F2v.    

(And, by the way...IT IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE)!
 
So, Please consider helping. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, and to all A BLESSED LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment